Our Goal is Helping
Circle of Friends provides a place of comfort, emotional support and wellbeing while offering a range of complementary, educational and group activities to people living with cancer, post-cancer, their families and friends in a safe and confidential environment.
Complimentary therapies can help people suffering from fatigue and help reduce stress and anxiety.
Develop cancer support services in our catchment area of West Tipperary and East Limerick
Free information coffee mornings to the towns and villages of West Tipperary and East Limerick.
Every Friday Open Coffee Morning 11am-1pm
One to One
- Physical therapy
- Bra prosthesis fitting
- Indian head massage
- Women’s’ Support Group
- Men’s’ Support Group
- Bereavement Group
- Community Singing Group
- Knit & Natter Group
- Casual Art Group
- Furniture Restoration
- Friday Coffee Mornings
- Outreach coffee mornings
- Garden Group
- Drama Group
- Cancer Thrive & Survive
- Feel Good Look Better
Code of Conduct
- Trust underpins the ethos of Circle Of Friends.
- The nature of the work at the Centre relies on confidentiality and compassion.
- Respect is evident within the organisation, as is empathy and acknowledging vulnerability
- All these are bound together by knowledge – ensuring that our practice is of the highest standard and our communication system effectively informs workers, volunteers , therapists and service users of the above values – which promotes confidence through the organisation.
- The board adheres to these values and guides the Charity with honesty , fairness , independence and transparency.